- AIR PURIFIERS (40)
- BATH STEAM SHOWERS
- BIDET TOILET SEATS (31)
- CHAIRS, STOOLS, RECLINERS
- CLOCKS NEON & LED (356)
- FAUCETS Kitchen (3)
- HOT TUBS
- PICTURES LED Neon (3)
- POOLS Above Ground Kits (90)
- PET SUPPLIES (10)
- POOL ACCESSORIES (126)
- SAUNAS FAR INFRARED (21)
- SAUNAS STEAM Indoor Wet Dry
- SAUNAS STEAM Outdoor Wet Dry
- SCULPTURES ART NEON (31)
- SIGNS LED (99)
- SIGNS NEON (64)
AllerAir Airmed 1 VOC UV Air Purifier Medical Grade HEPA Carbon Filter 100SF New
AirMed 1 Vocarb Air Purifier with UV Germicidal Light, Medical Grade
HEPA, Carbon Filters, Compact
Compact Air Cleaning Solutions for Cubicles, Small Kitchens or Other Small Spaces up to 100 Sq. Ft.
The AirMed 1 UV Light Air Purifier features our special "Vocarb" blend of carbon which is ideal for VOC volatile organic compounds such as benzene and formaldehyde removal.
Why choose a compact air purifier?
- If you live or work in a smaller space or require an air purifier with a small footprint
- If you'd like to move your air purifier to different areas often
- If you have allergies, MCS or have compromised lung function and travel
- If you have a cottage, second home or RV
- You need a budget friendly option that still offers serious air filtration
- The deepest activated carbon filter available in a compact, portable air purifier
- UV Germicidal Light for Advanced Cleaning
- HEPA filter that removes fine airborne dust, allergens and other pollutants
- A robust industrial design allows for 24/7 operation.
- No digital parts to set or repair, just a simple plug and play design for worry-free operation
- A Handle for portability
- The pre-filter captures large particles and prevents the main filters from clogging
- The HEPA removes fine airborne particulate
- The activated carbon filter removes chemicals, gases and odors
- The UV light neutralizes biological contaminates
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter Carbon
- UV Germicidal Light
- Canister: 5.5 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media: 687.5 acres
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media: 1780.38 sq. in.
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 100 CFM for a 100 Sq. Ft. Space
- Speed: Variable
- Color: White Only
- Voltage: 115/60Hz only
- Amps: 0.3
- Cord Length: 6 feet, standard plug
- Noise Level: 40-60 dB
- Maneuverability: Lightweight and portable with handle
- Filter Access: Bottom screws
- Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
- Dimensions: 16" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 17 lbs.
- Net Weight: 14 lbs.
- Certifications: CSA/UL - Meets OSHA and NRTL standards
Filter Replacement: (we also carry the filters)
- Carbon Filter every 2 - 5 years
- HEPA every 2 years
- Pre-filter - every 3 months
- UV Light annually
|Carrier||Method||Shipping Cost||Per additional Item|
|STANDARD||Economy From Outside US||$40.00||$40.00|
Instructions to Buyer
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange/replacement.
Refund policy details:
Return Policy: All returns must be shipped back at the buyers expense in the original crate, box, packing and on a pallet if it was delivered on a pallet. Refunds will NOT be given on any item that has been used and that cannot be re-sold as brand new. Refunds will not be given to any customer who refuses to have defective parts replaced per the warranty. All returns must have an RMA number.