- AIR PURIFIERS (40)
- BATH STEAM SHOWERS
- BIDET TOILET SEATS (31)
- CHAIRS, STOOLS, RECLINERS
- CLOCKS NEON & LED (358)
- FAUCETS Kitchen (3)
- HOT TUBS
- PICTURES LED Neon (2)
- POOLS Above Ground Kits (88)
- PET SUPPLIES (7)
- POOL ACCESSORIES (121)
- SAUNAS FAR INFRARED (19)
- SAUNAS STEAM Indoor Wet Dry
- SAUNAS STEAM Outdoor Wet Dry
- SCULPTURES ART NEON (33)
- SIGNS LED (99)
- SIGNS NEON (65)
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 VOC UV Air Purifier Medical Grade HEPA Carbon Filter BK
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5
Vocarb "VOC", UV Light, Air Purifier with Medical Grade
HEPA and VOC Carbon Filters
Multiple Purpose Air Filtration: 1500 Sq Ft with 8 Ft Ceiling
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5, UV Light, Vocarb Air Purifier removes a wide range of pollutants which contribute to poor indoor air quality.
This model has the Vocarb blend for enhanced adsorption of VOC's (volatile organic compounds) which is ideal for VOC volatile organic compounds such as benzene and formaldehyde removal.
Features include a 2.5 inch deep-bed VOC activated carbon filter to adsorb chemicals, gases and odors.
Medical-grade True HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size.
The AirMedic Pro 5 unit is built the same way as our legacy 5000 Air Purifiers.
Use in home, office, schools, commercial buildings, and in many different applications, where Air Quality is a concern.
This AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier: Features:
- The deepest activated VOC carbon filter available in a portable air purifier
- HEPA filter that removes fine airborne dust, allergens and other pollutants
- UV Germicidal Light for Advanced Cleaning
- A robust industrial design allows for 24/7 operation
- No digital parts to set or repair, just a simple plug and play design for worry-free operation
- The pre-filter captures large particles and prevents the main filters from clogging
- The HEPA removes fine airborne particulate
- The activated VOC carbon filter removes chemicals, gases and odors
- The UV light neutralizes biological contaminates
- Filtration System: VOC Activated carbon filter, 2.5" depth, Medical-grade HEPA, quick-change pre-filter
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- UV Germicidal Light
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 400 CFM for a 400 Sq. Ft. Space
- Speed: 3 Speeds
- Colors: BLACK, White and Sandstone
- Voltage: 115/60Hz only
- Amps: 1.3
- Cord Length: 8 feet, standard plug
- Noise Level: 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" Wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 45 lbs.
- Net Weight: 39 lbs.
- Canister: 14 lbs.
- Certifications: CSA/UL - Meets OSHA and NRTL standards
Filter Replacement: (we also carry the filters)
- Carbon Filter every 2 - 5 years
- HEPA every 2 years
- Pre-filter - every 3 months
- UV Light annually
|Carrier||Method||Shipping Cost||Per additional Item|
|STANDARD||Economy From Outside US||$50.00||$50.00|
Instructions to Buyer
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange/replacement.
Refund policy details:
Return Policy: All returns must be shipped back at the buyers expense in the original crate, box, packing and on a pallet if it was delivered on a pallet. Refunds will NOT be given on any item that has been used and that cannot be re-sold as brand new. Refunds will not be given to any customer who refuses to have defective parts replaced per the warranty. All returns must have an RMA number.